On a campus phone, pressing the Voicemail button displays a screen with the text "Mailbox number: ####" and asks for a passcode, but entering your voicemail PIN displays a "Login failed" message.
- On your phone, press the Settings (gear) button to the left of the keypad.
- Press the Left direction silver selection button to scroll to the Voicemail option.
- Press the Center silver selection button to open Voicemail settings.
- Press the Center silver selection button to disable the "Voicemail key opens Voicemail App" setting. The first checkbox should now be empty.
- It's ok if the second checkbox is checked.
- Press the Save soft button at the bottom of the screen.
- Press the Close soft button at the bottom of the screen.
You can now use one of the following methods of accessing your voicemail:
The Voicemail App option will not accept your normal voicemail PIN and cannot be used to access your voicemail. This option must be disabled in order to connect you to voicemail with the Voicemail button on your phone.