Connect to the college VPN for faculty and staff.
- Click Start, type “OpenVPN” and look for the OpenVPN GUI app in the search results.
- If OpenVPN is not installed, you will need to install the VPN client first.
- Find the OpenVPN app icon in the system tray (icons at the bottom of the screen next to the clock); its icon looks like a computer monitor with a lock in front of it
- You may need to click the arrow next to the visible icons to show additional apps.
- Right-click on the OpenVPN system tray icon and choose Connect.
- Enter your username and password and click OK.
- Wait for the status notification to show that the VPN was connected.