The G: drive (Google Drive) is not available, or you receive an error message when trying to access the drive or shared drive files.
- Click Start and type "Drive File Stream", then click on the "Drive File Stream" app.
- At the bottom right corner of the screen next to the clock, find the Drive File Stream icon.
- You may need to click the Show hidden icons button if this icon is not visible.
- Click the Drive File Stream icon and then click Sign In if you are not already signed in.
- Sign in with your college email address and password.
Google Drive File Stream (the app that syncs Google Drive with your computer) is not installed, not running, or isn't signed in.