The G: drive (Google Drive) is not available, or you receive an error message when trying to access the drive or shared drive files.
- Click Start and type "Google Drive", then click on the "Google Drive" app.
- At the bottom right corner of the screen next to the clock, find the Google Drive icon.
- You may need to click the Show hidden icons arrow button to show additional apps if this icon is not visible.
- Click the Google Drive icon and then click Sign In if you are not already signed in.
- Sign in with your college email address and password.
- Open File Explorer and try accessing the G: (Google Drive) again.
Google Drive (the app that syncs Google Drive with your computer) is not installed, not running, or isn't signed in.