Connect an Android device (phone, tablet, etc.) to the BCNet wireless network.
If your Android device is connected to the BCGuest wireless network, first forget the BCGuest network.
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet and then Wi-Fi.
- Tap BCNet to join the network.
- Set the following settings when prompted:
- EAP Method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPv2
- CA certificate: Don't Validate
- Identity: <Your Beloit College Username>
- Password: <Your Beloit College Password>
- Tap Save and you're done!