Connect an Android device (phone, tablet, etc.) to the BCNet wireless network.
Important: If you have an Android device running Android version 11 or newer, or if you have trouble connecting your Android device using the steps below, please try these instructions instead.
If your Android device is connected to the BCGuest wireless network, first forget the BCGuest network.
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet and then Wi-Fi.
- Tap BCNet to join the network.
- Set the following settings when prompted:
- EAP Method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPv2
- CA certificate: Don't Validate
- Identity: <Your Beloit College Username>
- Password: <Your Beloit College Password>
- Domain: beloit.edu
- Tap Save and you're done!