Install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files.
- In your web browser, navigate to https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Click the Download Acrobat Reader button.
- Wait for the file to download, then double-click the downloaded installation archive to open it.
- After the installer archive opens, double-click the extracted installer package to begin installing the app.
- Click Continue to progress through installation, and enter your Mac password when prompted.
- Allow the installer to complete, then click Finish and Move to Trash to remove the installer package.