Enroll in self service password recovery options.
- Sign in to login.beloit.edu with your college username and password.
- After signing in, you’ll be prompted to set up recovery settings; click Setup Password Recovery.
- If you have previously set up password recovery options, you can click My Account at the top right corner of the My Apps page to change your settings.
- Re-enter your password when prompted and click Submit.
- Recommended: Select and answer five security questions that only you know the answers to, then click Submit.
- Optional: Click the Email Recovery tab and enter an alternate recovery email address.
- A verification code will be sent to the address you submitted. Enter the code and click Verify to verify your email address.
- Optional: Click the Phone Recovery tab and enter up to two recovery phone numbers.
- A verification code will be sent via text message to the phone number you submitted. Enter the code and click Verify to verify your phone number.
- Click Go to My Apps at the bottom right corner of the page to return to the My Apps page.