If you have set password recovery options, you can reset your password.
- Visit login.beloit.edu and click Reset Password.
- Enter your username and click Submit.
- Your username is the first part of your email address, before the @ symbol.
- Select an available password reset option and follow the prompts to verify your identity.
- After verifying your identity, enter a new password and click Submit to reset your password.
Be sure to update your password on other devices (such as your phone, tablets, or other computers) if you use them to log into BCNet or your Beloit Gmail, to avoid your account being locked out due to invalid login attempts.