Change your account password used for email, connecting to BCNet, and logging into other systems as a student.
- Browse to login.beloit.edu and sign in with your current username and password if prompted.
- If you do not know your current password, see resetting your password.
- At the top right corner of the My Apps page, click your username and then click Change password.
- Re-enter your current password to verify your identity and click Submit.
- Enter your current password, then enter and confirm your new password and click Update.
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters.
Be sure to update your password on other devices (such as your phone, tablets, or other computers) if you use them to log into BCNet or your Beloit Gmail, to avoid your account being locked out due to invalid login attempts.