Connect your device to the BCNet network using an Ethernet cable and an available network port.
Connect your device via Ethernet cable to an available network port, then follow the instructions below
- Active network ports on campus will be orange or blue.
- Obtain the wired MAC address from the device (labeled as Ethernet MAC or LAN MAC on some devices).
- Go to http://regnet.beloit.edu/guest and login with your Beloit account credentials.
- Click the Create button in the upper right corner.
- Input a name for the device and the wired MAC address to manually register the MAC address of your device.
- Click the Create Device button to save the configuration and complete registration.
- Reboot your device.