Connect an iOS device (iPhone or iPad) to the BCNet wireless network.
If your iOS device is connected to the BCGuest wireless network, first forget the BCGuest network.
- From your Home screen, open the Settings app.
- Tap Wi-Fi and make sure Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Tap BCNet to join the network.
- Enter your college username and password when prompted.
- You may be prompted to trust the college security certificate. Tap Trust to trust the certificate and connect to the network.