When you try to view a multi-page PDF file in Google Chrome, only the first page is displayed. Downloading and viewing the file on your computer shows all pages correctly.
Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat, turn off the "Fast Web View" setting and re-save the file.
- In Adobe Acrobat, click Edit and then Preferences. (Preferences is under the Acrobat menu on Mac).
- Click the Documents category on the left.
- In the Save Settings section, uncheck "Save As optimizes for Fast Web View"
- Click OK.
- Click File and then Save As... and re-save the file.
- Re-upload the file to make it available online.
There's an issue with Chrome that prevents files with the "Fast Web View" setting enabled from fully displaying within the browser. See this page for more information.