Connect to the Jenzabar EX remote desktop from your computer.
Access to Jenzabar EX is limited to approved users only. If you do not already have access, please submit an EX User Account Request Form and wait for approval before continuing.
To connect to Jenzabar EX from off-campus, you will first need to connect to the VPN. You should not connect to the VPN if you are on campus and connected to BCNet.
To set up the remote desktop:
- Open the LITS Self Service app.
- Click the Business category on the left side of the window.
- Click Install below "Microsoft Remote Desktop 10".
- You will need to use an Apple ID to sign into the app store. If you do not wish to use an Apple ID, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help installing the app instead.
- Open the Microsoft Remote Desktop app in your Applications folder.
- In the menu bar at the top of the screen, click Connections and choose Add PC.
- Enter "jconnect" (without quotes) as the PC name.
- Enter an optional Friendly name such as "Jenzabar EX".
- Click Add.
To connect to the Jenzabar EX remote desktop:
- Connect to the campus network or connect to the VPN.
- Open the Microsoft Remote Desktop app.
- Double-click the Jenzabar PC in the list of available connections.
- Enter your Beloit username and password when prompted.